Thursday, November 15, 2012

Unscheduled Post :)

Tonight's post will not be what I had expected to post today. I had planned to make some homemade bread and post on that, however something went wrong with it. Not sure if it was that I used a bit more oil instead of the egg it called for (because I wasn't thinking and feed our daughter the last of the eggs for lunch), or if the yeast wasn't active enough. I went ahead and baked it even though I knew pretty much right away that there was a problem. I ended up with baked dough loaves. Like really dense, flat, warm dough :)

So instead of that huge mess I made today (maybe I'll try it again tomorrow), I will use a writing prompt from NaBloPoMo. Today's is...

Thursday, November 15, 2012
Tell us about your favourite pet

Not sure this is super interesting to all of you, but it does make for an easy post for me:)



We've had lots of animals since we moved out here. Some have been small and very fluffy cute.
 
 
Some more that were tiny and so cute:) These were born 2 summers ago and we still have all but 2 of them. One went to our niece and one ran off.




Some have been bigger. These were a lot smaller when we got them, but still a lot bigger than the
kitties or chicks.


Some we've had for a long time. Gracie, the yellow lab is 10 years old and Titus, the chocolate lab is 8 years old.

 

And some that are new to the family. (Fargo the Holland Lop).



We've had lots more animals, including goats, ducks and even a baby skunk (for a few hours anyway, we took it to the zoo).




But my favorite is this guy. I even let him sleep on my stitching basket:0) We have lots of cats around here and I really do care about all of them, but every now and then we get one that is super cuddley. This is the first one that my hubby (an offical non-cat guy) has allow one indoors. 'Paws' still likes to spend some of his day outside, but he also loves to crawl up in bed with me in the mornings after hubby goes off to work:)

So what about you? What is your favorite pet?


No comments: