Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stitchy spot

Still not feeling very well here. Hoping I sleep well tonight and wake up feeling better in the morning so I can participate in Thanksgiving at my in-laws tomorrow. We will have to see though.

Since I've not been doing much more than lying around for the past 2 days, I thought I'd use a writing prompt from the NaBloPoMo website for today. I did have to change it just a bit though:) I do read in this chair as well, but I thought stitching was more appropriate for my blog.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012Where is your favourite place to read stitch? :)

 
 
As I might have mentioned before, we have a super small house. Our living room serves as our living room, computer room, school room/library, crafting room and dining room. And it's only about 15x16 feet in size:)

So lots of things packed into this room and we are every changing and rearranging trying to make things work a little better for us. This little spot is perfect for me though as I can store my current projects in the basket there and I have my lamp light and a nice comfy chair. The biggest problem with this spot is that it is every one's favorite spot as well:) My dd likes to do her school work here and hubby likes to relax here after work. Luckily I do the majority of my stitching in the morning after hubby leaves for work and while dd is still in bed:)

No comments: