Friday, November 2, 2012

Busy season in our lives

It seems that no matter how much I plan and try, I just can't squeeze enough hours into the day (or enough sleep into the night:). I really don't know how parents with 2, 3, 4, 6 or more kids keep up!! I *think* next week will be a slower week for us, but I've been saying that for months now, LOL!!

Today was MOPS meeting, and of course, I don't have a preschooler anymore, but my teen aged daughter just loves working with little ones and she has been volunteering in the nursery for the MOPS group. She just loves it:) I think it is great since she doesn't get the experience here at home taking care of siblings so this is a really good learning opportunity for her.

Tonight is our 4-H meeting and I think we will go and look at a rabbit tomorrow for one of her 4-H projects. We have been trying to re-arrange her bedroom to fit the critter in and I think we've figured it out. Hopefully there will be pics to show off the new addition by the end of the weekend.

Well, I know this isn't a normal posting for me, and I've been lacking in the picture department on the last couple posts, but I was bound and determined not to have messed up the NaBloPoMo on the second day!!!

More interesting post tomorrow, for sure:)

No comments: