Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February's WIPocalypse Progress

Finally showing off my WIPocalypse progress for the month. I really had hoped to be able to show off a finish tonight, but alas, this is the project without end!! :) I even had all kinds of time on my hands with the 2nd snowstorm to blow through in the last 2 weeks. I always find it hard to get into my routine when my hubby is home though, so instead of stitching away, hubby and I watched movies and talked and I even got a nap in today.

 
The picture above is from the last time I posted it, about a week ago during the IHSW.
 
 
And this is my progress as of this afternoon. All the stitching is done now and some of the outlining. Just a bit more outlining and I'll be finished with this one. I really like how it has turned out and I think the little 5 year old boy whom this will go to - via LoveQuilts - will like it too. 

11 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I have been watching your progress and you have done a lovely job of keeping at it==way to go!!!
I love how it has come out--
hugs, di and miss gracie

Annie said...

It's looking great! That backstitching really makes a difference.

Scrapatches said...

You do lovely work ... :) Pat

Unknown said...

Shannon, it's an awesome piece... perfect for a young boy!

cucki said...

wow it is looking so cute..
hugs x

Pull the other thread said...

Such a cute image, I love it. You're making great progress.

Vicki said...

He looks terrific! That little boy will love him.

Shanda said...

I see progress!! Great job! Isn't it funny how easy our routines get thrown off? Hubby and the school kid have been home 2 days for snow days and today got stuck trying to get out of the driveway. Throwing my routine off too, and I'm ready for them to go back!! I'm biting my tongue to keep from going in there and saying "have you checked to see if it has melted enough for you to GET OUT yet?" LOL

Carol said...

Hi Shannon--Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I just love your little fisherman. It will be a favorite on that Love Quilts quilt, I'm sure :)

Kasey said...

Progress is progress. February seems to have been rough on everyone to find time to stitch. Looks great!

Sharon said...

What a wonderful project! Great progress.