Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finish It Friday Reminder

Finish It Friday
 
 
I'm so excited that tomorrow is the first 'Finish It Friday'!!! I'm busy working on getting at least one project finished up. I was hoping to be able to get two projects all finished up, but alas, I cannot find the buttons that are needed to be able to do this. I KNOW they are around here somewhere!!! We have a nice snowy day here today, so it is a great excuse to just bunker down and get some crafting done:) I hope you are able to join me on this tomorrow!!! Oh, and I believe the button above - as well as the one on the side of my blog - is fixed. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you.
 
 
EDIT: I forgot to say that to learn about 'Finish It Friday', push the button above or the 'Finish It Friday' Tab at the top of my blog:) Sorry about that!!! 



2 comments:

cucki said...

Happy stitching dear xx

cucki said...

i put the finish it friday button on my blog :)
happy stitching x