Monday, February 4, 2013

Pay It Forward

I signed up to do this over at Sowing Stitches blog and thought it sounded like lots of fun!!
 
Here are the rules:
The first 5 people to comment and leave their email and blog address will receive from me, sometime in 2013, a small gift handmade by me, probably something stitched:) ...a surprise in the mail! In this age of digital everything, who doesn't love actual fun mail? There will be no warning, but once I know that the recipient has indeed received the surprise, I will blog about the gift I sent and count down the five surprises with all my blog readers!


The Catch:
Those 5 people must make the same offer on their blog!
If you're interested in participating, making some new friends in blog land, and sharing your creative talents, then please leave me a comment - and please put your e-mail address in the comment, just in case I have trouble e-mailing you:)  I will be contacting the first 5 people who comment to get your mailing address so I will be ready to send your surprise in the coming months!
I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Pretty excited about this!! I am already coming up with ideas of what to stitch up to send off to you:)
 
And really sorry I have been a bit absent from blogging this past week. Lots of running around needed caught up on, but it looks like that is about done. Got dd signed up for a couple classes at the Y so she is set to go again. Will have a little running from those things, but for the most part I think things will settle down here again - though not quite like before:) I just almost have a ornament to post - one that was due last Wednesday:) I didn't get a chance to do the YOTA stitching this weekend though, hoping to pick back up on that next month.  Also need to update and post on how my 52 in 52 is coming along. Oh, and I have an idea for a challenge I will be presenting in the next day or two. Really excited about that, even if it just ends up being me that does it!!! 
 
Okay, so time to work with dd on school, a little house work and then back to stitching for me!!  

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Shannon,
February is the perfect month to PIF. I'd be happy to participate.

coollongdog@yahoo.ca

lynn cockrell said...

Shannon, I am a new blogger, but I am going to participate in Pay it Forward. I love creating things, I love blogging and I love giving away my creations, so it's a win-win situation!

My email address: mimilynn01@gmail.com

My blog web address is MimiMine.blogspot.com