Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ornie #1 - Finally!!!



Stitching Lotus is hosting this 2013 Ornament SAL. It took me long enough, but I finally got my first ornie done!! The posting of this was due last Wednesday, but thankfully we were given a grace period - which ends tonight!!!

Joy of the Snowflake from Little by Little
Found in the Ornie issue of Just Cross Stitch 2011
 
 
I really loved the colors in this ornie. I changed it from the DMC threads that it called for and used GAST - Morning Glory and Maple Syrup and it match up almost perfect to the pic in the magazine.
 
Okay, next finish to be posted *should* be 'Fishing', unless I get sidetracked again!!! :) 

5 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Yes--I love the colors too and you did a beautiful job on the stitching-
way to go--
Hugs, di and miss gracie

Annie said...

It's lovely! So delicate, and I love the blue and brown together.

Unknown said...

Lovely stitching!

Lisa said...

Lovely finish :-)

Heather said...

Wow, that is really, really pretty. Great job!