Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb 2013 IHSW

 
Even after running around half the weekend, taking dd to her various activities, I still managed to get quite a bit of stitching done this weekend. I had wanted to have this block done and sent off to LoveQuilts by now, but it is getting very close and shouldn't take much longer to finish up. It isn't due until the beginning of April, but also have one due the beginning of May and another the beginning of June, neither or which I have started yet:) So lots of stitching that needs done as well as a few things I've got going just for me!!
 
 
This was on Friday.

 
And this is today. Note that the fabric is white, not blue like it looks above:) Blue would have been really pretty with this. All I have left to do now is the rest of the water and the outlining. I should have it done by the end of the week:)

6 comments:

lynn cockrell said...

Shannon, your project is so pretty. What could be sweeter than a little fellow fishing with his dog? I think I actually like the white background better than the blue. The over-alls show up much better with the white. Just my humble opinion.

Bless you,
Lynn

Vicki said...

It looks terrific - you made some great progress this weekend. Good job!

Kerryp77 said...

Oh lovely job, so sweet

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hi Shannon, this is so sweet and lovely. Cute kid and dog. And it would have been nice on blue like you said, but on white it is pretty as well. Hugs, Wendy

cucki said...

hello dear, its me cucki from south africa! i am a new follower of your blog..your stitching is so lovely..i love your projects so much..
big hugs xxx

♥ Nia said...

Lovely work! :)