Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Ornie (late again)

 
I participated again in Silverlotus' Ornie Sal for February, and just like last month, I am late posting on this. And just like last month, it's because I just got the stitching done!!! I really need to start my ornie's earlier in the month:)


 
This is 'Winter Ornie' from Prairie Schooler and can be found in the 2006 Christmas Ornie issue of Just Cross Stitch. I have now stitched the Summer, Autumn and Winter ornies in this series. I just have the spring one left to do:) Actually that will probably be my ornie for March. Then they will all be done!!
 
So for the rest of the day - and probably tomorrow too - I am going to work on my YOTA piece. Then for next week my goal is to finally finish up 'Fishing'. After that I have about 4 new projects I want to start!!! :) I just almost can't wait to get them started!!! I'll post pics as I go along. 


7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a nice design. I like four seasons designs, I like sets of anything really!

Unknown said...

Better late than never...nicely stitched!

Christine said...

That is lovely

Debbie said...

Very nice stitching!

lynn cockrell said...

Your ornament is very beautifully done.

Unknown said...

Your ornament is great. I am glad you posted.

SoCal Debbie said...

What a pretty ornament! I'm in the Ornament SAL too, and I look forward to your posts each month!