Monday, January 21, 2013

Thank You So Much!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who stopped by this weekend for the Grow Your Blog Party. It was so much fun to go and visit so many other blogs and to read what so many had to say about mine!!! I still haven't gotten through nearly all of the blogs that were posted on Vicki's blog. I'm still working through them.

I had several people interested in our living in the country so I'm hoping to post a few more things in the future having to do with life out here. It just seems normal to me now, but I remember living in town several years back and dreaming of having a quiet place all to our own.

Also lots who commented on the stitching and other crafts. Of course I will continue to post on these things, but I would like to try and have a bit more on the 'other' crafts that I usually put off in order to stitch more:) Hopefully I'll be able to make time to do a bit more quilting and sewing as well as learning to knit.

You are still welcome to leave a comment on my Grow Your Blog Post and be entered into my giveaway. I will be drawing a name for this on Feb 1st. I'm so excited about the giveaway (my first!!!), and I'm having lots of fun putting things together for it:)

Again, I want to thank everyone who visited and for all those who left such sweet comments on my blog!!

2 comments:

gin said...

I'm still blog hopping, and enjoying strolling thru your blog, and following.

Carole said...

Hi Shannon, I am blog hopping too and have lots of places to visit yet but I did want to say hello and tell you that I LOVE country living, quilting, sewing etc. I think I love everything that "hands" can do. Hope you will drop by and say hello.