Monday, January 28, 2013

1st WIPocalypse of 2013

For the past month I've had all sorts of time for stitching. As expected though, as soon as I got the go ahead to drive, I've had much less time at home for myself. I was really hoping not to resume the running quite as bad as before, but so many things got neglected during my recovery that I've had lots to catch up with. I think I'm about done with the majority of it now and so I'm really going to make an effort not to leave the house unless I really have to:)

I do have some stitching to show off...

 
You've seen this one several times, but it's just almost done. This is 'Fishing' by Bobbie G Designs. I just have a bit of the decking, railing and water to do and a bunch of outlining. Hoping to get this one done and mailed out by next week.
 
 
This is Live Laugh Love by La D Da. I'm doing this with 4 other stitching ladies as a round robin. This is my part of my project, ready to send it off to the next stitcher!!!
 
 
And since I put stitching Christmas Ornies as part of my 52 in 52 goals, I decided to join another group!! Stitching Lotus is running an Ornament SAL this year, so I'm going to try and keep up with that. This will be my first ornie of the year - Joy of the Snowflake by Little by Little Design Co. It can be found in the 2011 ornie issue of Just Cross Stitch. 
 
 


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stitching, Shannon! The Joy ornament is going to be lovely... and fishing boy is delightful!

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching!

Congrats on getting to drive again. I can SO understand all the things you have to catch up on from your "house arrest" but try to pace yourself so you don't overdo.

Vicki said...

Wow Shannon, you've been busy! All of your progress looks terrific. "Fishing" is just so cute!

mybearsnme said...

Beautiful stitching!
I nominated you for the Liebster Award - see my blog for Jan 29 at http://leftoverchocolatestitches.blogspot.ca/2013/01/i-am-liebstered-and-how-to-spend-day.html

Pam Seavey Schaffner said...

Love your "Fishing" piece. The colors are beautiful!

Carole said...

Goodness Shannon you are sure a busy gal. Love the stitching and the "fishing" piece is lovely. Glad to hear that you've been freed from the bonds of "the black boot!" Thank goodness, now take it easy Shannon and don't forget to rest. Glad I found your blog on the GYB party site.
It's great to make new friends.

Dagmar said...

Hello Shannon, wonderful to visit your blog..What a great way to meet like minded women..Still working my way thru all the blogs..such delight, love your stitching.

Kate said...

'Fishing' is a beautiful design!!!!