Friday, January 11, 2013

January TUSAL

WooHoo!! The first Tusal of the year!!! And I have been busy stitching, so I have some to show off:)  Okay, so for those who don't know what Tusal is... It stands for Totally Useless Stitch A Long, and it is totally useless, but it is fun anyway. What you do is gather all your bits of floss and fabric and whatever little bits of this and that from your stitching projects and put them in some kind of container to accumulate all year long. Then on the new moon of each month, you post to your blog how much you have for that month.

I'm planning to use what I gathered last year as stuffing for some kind of finishing, maybe a Christmas ornie or something.

SO, here is what I've gather since the beginning of this year. Most of it has come from the project that it is sitting on. Not too bad for only 11 days worth:)

No comments: