Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekly Goals 3/25/14

Well, that was quite a break from blogging!! I had meant to just take a couple days off, but then we all got sick and the break just got longer and longer. We have also just 'upgraded' from a desk top computer to a laptop, and I thought it would be nice to just sit anywhere and blog, but I'm finding that I revert back to putting the laptop on a table and working from there anyway:) Since we can't leave the laptop out on any one table all the time, it gets put away and I've used that as an excuse not to get it out and work on it. I'll have to get better about that so I can continue to blog about all the fun stuff I'm doing:)

With a sick week, dd and I have some work to get caught up on. Instead of taking a spring break in March like most schools do, dd likes to take her birthday week off (in April). So we need to make up for a few of the days she missed last week due to being sick so that she can still take her birthday week off here in a few weeks. She ended up missing quite a few of her activities last week like one day of volunteering at the zoo, a day of volunteering in the nursery for the local MOPS club, and helping out with a 4-H member's family wedding. She did make it to youth group, but had to leave early because of the dust and straw up in the barn loft. Didn't make for a very fun week:(

Hopefully this week will be better. I'm not going to go back and see how I did on my goals a few weeks ago, I'll just start fresh this week. So my goals for this week are...

1. Housework - catch back up on dishes and laundry. Need to vacuum and clean the bathroom as well.

2. Blogging - Just getting on here and blogging a time or two will be my goal:)

3. Exercise - I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks!!! Hoping to get back there today!!

4. Sewing/Crafting - I have learned how to cast-on for knitting and can knit a row or two without throwing the needles now:) I would like to continue practicing. I need to get the Spring exchange project done and mailed off. Also want to work on my Something Old/Something New projects and NewFO project before the next group of projects are due:) Hope to have a couple of projects finished off and ready to show for Whoop-Whoop Friday!!

We don't have a ton of running around to do this week, so those things should all be possible. What do you have going on this week?

No comments: