It's been quite a while since I've done a FNSI!! And I had the perfect project to work on for it this time:) Unfortunately, our whole family came down with a cold this week and for dd and I it just won't leave!! So I had great hopes for Friday night, and I did get some done, just not what I had hoped.
I started a 'Block-a-Day' project that I found over at '52 Quilts' blog. I'm going to have to do something along the lines of '7 blocks-a-week' kind of thing instead of a block each day since I have to get my sewing machine out and set up and then put back away each time I use it, but that should still be easy enough to keep up with:)
So this is what I got done on Friday...
I did lots of cutting, although it doesn't really look like it. I'm not sure how anyone could possibly have sat down and cut ALL the blocks for this quilt at one time!! It just about drove me nuts to sit down and cut enough for 5-6 blocks at one time:)
This will also count for my NewFo project this month. Hopefully I'll have quite a bit more done by the end of the month so I'll have more to show off:)