*********************Another week down, it just never ceases to amaze me how fast the days and weeks go by!!! I think this week went pretty well, goal wise anyway. We had a nice warm weekend, but have been plunged back into the cold abyss of winter once again. It would be nice if we could get some snow with all this cold, but we've been dry, dry, dry. In fact we had fire warnings lately because of the dry, windy conditions. Hopefully spring with be here soon and bring some rain with it!!
Okay, so on to my accomplishment this week...
(52 in 52 goals have an * at the end of them)
1. I finished one of the LoveQuilt blocks and will be done with the other today. I will need to ship them priority, but they will get there on time!!! This will be the last time I sign up to do two at one time, and the last time that the stitching timeline goes through the Christmas holiday!! Not sure what I was thinking:) But it's all good and I'll be checking soon for the next block that I will work on. *
2. Housework schedule went well this week. I need to tweak it a bit for the days we leave in the mornings to take dd to volunteer at the zoo, but otherwise I think it's going to work. I'll leave it as it is for a month or so and then start adding one or two deeper cleaning tasks to it at a time. *
3. My goal was to work out 2 times this week and I got in 3 days!!! I was feeling much better and so I went to the YMCA on my two normal days (the days dd is at the zoo) and I also pulled out a beginner yoga video later in the week. *
4. The Grow Your Blog Party went very well and was a lot of fun. It's so nice to hear from people who are already following and enjoying your blog and from new followers. It makes me smile to hear that someone thinks my endless prattle and craftiness is worth their time and attention.
*********************And for this week...
1. Mail off the LoveQuilt blocks!!! *
2. Lots to post on the blog this week!! Wednesday is the Smalls SAL, Friday is Whoop-Whoop Friday and NewFO Challenge, Saturday is my Something Old/Something New and also the 2nd YOTA of this year!! I think I am also going to go ahead and join in on TUSAL as well. I wasn't going to do that this year, but I just can't throw out my orts/strings and they are piling up now!!! What a FUN blogging/crafting week!!! *
3. Work out 3 times this week. Hoping to build up to 4/5 times a week, but have to start somewhere!! *
With all the blogging/crafting going on this week, I think these 3 will do. We also have lots of running around with a couple extra 4-H classes, taxes to be done and the normal running that we always have, this is going to be a busy week!!
So what are you up to this week?