Over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Sarah has a weekly post called Make a List Monday. I think this is a great idea as I am a list maker, and when I actually write up a list, I *usually* get more done. I can also use this post to update how I'm doing on my 52 in 52 goals.
Here are my goals for the week with a * at the end of the ones that are also 52 in 52 goals...
1. Finish crocheting baby blanket for a friend of my hubby's. He is around our age and just getting ready to have his first baby. So my husband awkwardly asked what colors they did the baby's room in and asked me to make a baby blanket for them:0) I'm hoping to be done with it by tomorrow.
2. Finish the first of two blocks due into LoveQuilts. The second one should be really fast as it all words and no pictures, but this first one is a bit of a bugger with all the color changes. *
3. Continue with the house cleaning schedule I have planned. I'm keeping it real simple to begin with. I have 1 batch of dishes (I don't have a dishwasher, so it's all by hand. One batch is whatever I can get to fit on a hand towel to air dry), and 1 load of laundry in the morning before we start school. Over lunch I am to figure out dinner and start thawing whatever I will need. Then some crafting/stitching time, another round of dishes/laundry and one or two cleaning chores such as vacuuming or cleaning the bathroom (we only have one so it needs cleaned fairly often:). Then dinner, kitchen clean up and time with the family. I should be able to stick with that and then add to it a bit as I get used to it. *
4. Exercise 4 times this week. I've only managed to workout a few times so far this year. *
5. Try not to eat out more than once this week. This is incredibly hard for me, though I wish it wasn't. We don't live in town, so when we stay home it isn't a problem, but this week I have to go into town 3 times, so I know it will be a big temptation.
So what about you? Any goals for the week?