Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gearing up for another GROW YOUR BLOG party!!!

2 Bags Full
Isn't this a beautiful badge?
Vicky at 2 Bags Full is doing it again!!! She is hosting the 'Grow Your Blog Party' for the 2nd year in a row. I can tell you first hand that this works great and it's a lot of fun too:) I went from 14 followers on my blog to 107 current followers.

This is how it works. First you need to sign up at Vicky's blog by January 15th, so HURRY!! :0) Then on the 25th of January you blog a bit about yourself and visit other bloggers as well. It's that easy!!! (Full rules and suggestions can be found on Vicky's blog).

Last year I did a giveaway for the party and I will be doing that again this year. I'm not positive, but I think I will be giving away a set of crochet wash cloths. I love using crochet wash cloths because they are so soft:)

If you think this is something you would also like to participate in, get to 2 Bags Full real soon to get signed up!!

1 comment:

Sowing Stitches said...

Thanks for posting this! I participated last year and it was loads of fun!! I've hopped over and signed up for this years fun too! See you on the 25th if not before!
hugs