I'm going to come right out here and just say it... I didn't hardly touch my goals last week!! I thought since we would mostly be home that it would be easier to get them done, but with hubby home for a couple of those days and then with dark, dreary days, I just wasn't motivated at all!! And that's okay, this is a new week and I'll just start over. :0) I'll just get over it and start new!!
So for this week here are the few things I did do...
1. Stitching - I did get this ornament done and worked on my 'Something Old' project as well. I also picked out an Olympic project even though it wasn't on my list of goals for the week;) Oh, and I did chose a new 'Small' project to work on and my spring exchange project as well.
2. Exercise - Didn't even touch the exercise. I did however twist that ankle a bit more chasing the dog through our front pasture. Some kind of animal is digging little holes and with the snow, I didn't see it and stepped into one. I didn't fall, but the ankle wasn't ready for that. I do think I'll be good to go to the gym this week.
3. Housework - I didn't get caught up on laundry, but am in the process of it.
4. Learning - I didn't get to the knitting books, but did do some of the German, so this wasn't a complete fail:)
5. Crochet - I didn't touch this either!!!
So for this coming week I think I'll just repeat last week's goals. The only difference is that except for today (we go more snow last night) I won't be stuck at home. In fact we have a fairly busy week with dd's zoo, a 4-H Leather Craft meeting and a regular 4-H meeting. We'll see how this goes:)
1. Stitching - Get started on the 'Small' project and the spring exchange project as well as working on the others I have going. Also post on WIPocalypse.
2. Exercise - Go to the gym twice. Do yoga at home once.
3. Housework - Keep working towards getting laundry caught up.
4. Learning - Keep up with German, get those knitting books out!!!
5. Crochet/Knitting - Finish up wash cloth for GYB give away and cast on the knitting needles for the first time:)
Do you have any goals for this week?