Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ho Ho Ho Blog Hop has started!!!

 
Yeah!!! The Ho Ho Ho Blog Hop has begun!!! Go over to Sew We Quilt  or to Just Let Me Quilt each day to see the list of very creative ladies participating in this hop. Today isn't my day to show off what I've been working on (my projects are just almost done!!!), my day will be next Wednesday. But it is first day of the blog hop and I thought I would show you a sneak peek at what I am working on:)
 
 

Wool felt all cut up and ready to put together. The great thing about this project is that it will be used as my first present all ready for Christmas time:)

 
And this one is turning out SOOO cute!!! This will be my first embroidery project that I will have completely finished. It will also be my first applique project:)
 
Both of these will have links as to the websites I found the free patterns on, so you can make them yourselves if you like!!!

No comments: