Friday, July 5, 2013

OOPS!!

That must be some kind of new record for announcing that you are going to blog every day this month and then missing the next day:) LOL Well, it was a holiday so it didn't count, right? 
 
I hope all my fellow American readers had a wonderful 4th of July (and all my non-American readers too:). We had plans to have some family over for a BBQ and then head over to a neighboring town to see the fireworks, but it was not to be. DD came down ill with a fever and aches and pains Wednesday night and slept most of yesterday away. Dh went ahead and smoked the pork roasts that we had planned to have and he and I spent a nice quiet day watching movies. Dd is starting to feel better today though she is still a little puny.
 
Since I had some quiet time, I finished my part on this Round Robin piece. This one is much different from the others I have stitched on as 'Murf' choose really different colors for her piece. I rather like it and dd said it was her favorite of the bunch so far. This one will be mailed off tomorrow for the last stitcher and I should be getting the last piece that I need to stitch on before getting my own back!! I can't wait to see how mine has turned out!!!
 
Live Laugh Love by La D Da

6 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful piece. I hope your DD feels better soon.

cucki said...

I hope your DD feel better soon...
Sweet stitches..
Hugs x

Bernadett said...

Lovely stitching.:)

Christine said...

Lovely stitching. I've just finished that one in the original colours but it looks stunning in blue

SoCal Debbie said...

Those are very pretty blue colors. Great stitching!

Marilyn said...

Hi Shannon!
I couldn't resist looking!! lol
It's turning out so cool, I love it.
Thanks for stitching on it.
Hope your DD is feeling better soon.
Murf