Thursday, March 7, 2013

WOW!!! I finally got this one finished!! I really can't blame anything other than being distracted with lots of other projects that kept calling my name. I love this block, so far it's has been my favorite of the few that I've done for LoveQuilts. 
 
So now that this one is done, what do you think I went and did? Well, if you read a few days ago I said that I would kit up a couple new projects and that is just what I am working on:) I have the next LoveQuilt block kitted up, two exchange projects almost kitted up, and am looking at kitting up a new one for me:) I also need to get started on my next ornament, though it may need put off until April, and I am waiting on the next person's Round Robin piece to come in so I can work on that:) Lots of stitchy busy-ness!!! Now I am off to finish kitting those projects up and maybe put my needle in one of them:)

7 comments:

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwww so pretty..well done dear x

Vicki said...

How cute! You did an awesome job on this pattern.

Unknown said...

shannon, it's delightful...well done!

Carol said...

Shannon--congratulations on a wonderful contribution to the LoveQuilts group! I love all the detail in this one--and that puppy is so sweet :)

Kate said...

A lovely finish, it looks great.

Bernadett said...

Wonderful.:)

SoCal Debbie said...

This is a fantastic quilt square. All the backstitching really makes it look incredible!