Monday, December 31, 2012

Dec WIPocalypse

I'm a few days late on this last WIPocalypse of the year, but want to go ahead and post it. Better late than never, huh? I've had a bit more stitching time on my hands here lately, so I did get a bit done on this. This is 'Fishing' from Bobbie G. Designs, and if you can't already tell, this will be for LoveQuilts. This will be my first that is designated for a specific child. He is a 5 year old boy and all he really wanted was a quilt with the color blue in it. They also said he liked trains and action heroes and all things 'outdoor'. Well, trains must have been easy to find since many ladies signed up for that, but this one just screamed '5 year old boy' to me:)

 
 
I also got some good news. The ankle break is stable, so no surgery will be needed so long as I don't mess it up any further. Thankfully my hubby had taken an extended break and so still has a week before he needs to be back at work. Unfortunately, I broke my right ankle, so this means that I won't be driving for the next 4 weeks or so. My hubby and daughter are taking really good care of me, and I'm hoping to have a quick recovery:) Until then, I'll just keep getting on with my stitching and getting some rest. I was hoping to have a 'end of the year' stitchy finish, but I took a nap today instead!! Well, I guess that means I'll have a 'beginning of the year' finish tomorrow:)
 
Until then, I hope the New Year finds you all in good health and with extra time for your stitchy/crafting projects!! 

No comments: