Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I'm working on right now

I have an inability to work on just one crafty/sewing/stitching project at a time. I get bored of one thing and wonder off to work on something else.

Actually this behavior follows me through all parts of my life. I think I'm going to work really hard on our finances which leads me to think that I really should start doing better on housework which make me think that I should probably start an exercise program and try to loose a little weight. It almost always leads me back to a crafty/sewing/stitching project.

I am also very good at ignoring what really needs to get done:)

While this behavior is obviously not conductive to getting the 'important' things done (like house work and the exercising), it does work well for me on the crafting. It means I usually have several different type of projects going and if I get bored with one thing, instead of walking away from crafting all together for a bit, I just pick up the next project and work on it.

So here are a few of the things I'm working on right now...

 
I've gotten a bit done on these two stitchy project. These are ones I'd like get done before Christmas. The first is 'Crowning the Tree' from Blackbird Designs and the other is the Autumn Saltbox Scripture from Little House Needleworks. I have also just started a block of a little boy fishing for LoveQuilts.
 

And this is almost all of the panels for my daughters blanket. I have 6 more blocks to crochet to finish the 4th panel. Then I have to tuck in all those thousands of ends and then figure out how to connect each panel together:) I'm fairly confident that I can get this done by Christmas (I hope!!!).

So what are you all working on?

No comments: