Monday, January 9, 2012

Jan 8th and 9th Projects

This is getting to be a habit:) Though this time it had more to do with having a busy weekend and just being too wiped out to get on the internet at night than doing too much stitching. As you can see below, not much stitching actually got done:)
For my Jan 8th project I choose Winter Ornie from Prairie Schooler (this can only be found in the 2006 JCS Ornie Mag issue). I am doing this on 32 ct Lambswool with suggested threads. I have the charts for all the rest of these and am hoping to get them all done this year!!!

This one is Margaret Harris from Blackbird Designs and can be found in the Honeysuckle Manor book. I changed just about everything for this one. The recomended threads were all silks and while I'd like to someday try them out, I haven't done so yet because of cost. I also changed fabric to 32ct Antique Copper. In addition I am going to change the year, town name and even redesign the house somewhat as well. I want this one to reflect our present house and the township we reside in.

I only got the moon stitched on this one as I was really trying to get another project finished so I could show it off on my WIPocalypse post, but sadly it still didn't get finished, so I could only show my progress, but I aim to finish it tomorrow for sure:)


Well, until tomorrow, my stitchy friends (which, really is in about 23 min!! :).

No comments: