Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan 12th Project

My project for today is Oh, Christmas Tree from With thy Needle and Thread. I really like charts that make into something other than just a picture to be framed and hung on the wall. I have only actually had one project framed ever (and it wasn't even me that had it done. My wonderfuly SIL had it done for me for a birthday). So I usually lean toward projects that can be made into pin cushions, small projects that can fit into a tuck, ornies and things like this that will be sewn into a snowman pouch:) So another project started and only 3 more projects left and then I will start working really hard to get these all done!!

1 comment:

Mouse said...

ooooo I like that one too ... I try and think of ways things can be displayed ,made useful other than framing stuff too :) good luck with them all I will be keeping an eye on you ...lol :) love mouse xxxx