Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan 2 Project

My project for Jan 2 is January Word Play from With thy Needle and Thread. I'm doing this on 32ct Summer Khaki with most of the called for floss colors. I love this series, though I will be making few changes to a couple of them as I go. I want to do the whole set, but want to change things like the witch in Oct since we don't celebrate halloween, and santa in December's since we've never celebrated Christmas with santa. I have several other designs from With thy Needle and I don't think it'll be hard to sub in a little here and there. This one is going pretty fast and I hope to finish this one off this month:)


1 comment:

Mouse said...

ooo well done on your new start :) I have liked these since I saw them come out end of last year .... mmmm on the to get list me thinks ..lol love mouse xxxx