Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan 3 Project

My 3rd Crazy Project is a Little House Needleworks ornie called 'He's a Flake'. I'm doing this on 32ct Twilight Blue linen which is just a bit bluer and a bit darker than the dove linen that it calls for. I didn't work on it much today as I am really close to being done with an older WIP (from last year's Crazy Challenge) and am really hoping to get it done in the next couple of days:) So I will probably focus on it and only just start the next couple until the WIP is done.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo well any start is a good start ..lol and it looks lovely on that fabric too :) and what wip are you doing ???
love mouse xxxx

J's Place said...

Absolutely love this chart. I must find it somewhere for my stash. Way tooo cute.

You are doing a great job on it.

Hugs
Jaunice Minor
Utah

Shannon Meyer said...

Jaunice, I'll send the chart to you when I get done with it:)