Monday, August 11, 2014

WIPocalypse Aug 2014

It's been ages since I've participated in this, but I think it's about time I got involved with some challenges again!! The coming of Autumn always puts me in the creative mood, even if we haven't seen the temps drop down yet:)
http://measi.net/measiblog/2014/08/10/august-wipocalypse-check-in/

If you don't know what WIPocalypse is, then head over to Measi's Musings and read about it, then join in if you'd like!!! It really is just motivation for finishing some of our oldest or biggest projects.


And this time I have one of my oldest (at least the oldest that I'm still interested in getting finished). This one is 'America' from LHN and I think I started on this one about 4 years ago. I'll put a few stitches in it every couple of months, but I would really like to get this one finished and framed.

No comments: