Wednesday, May 22, 2013

IHSW

I went through all my WIPs on Saturday and figured out what I wanted to stitch on for the IHSW weekend:) Since I didn't get much stitching done on Saturday, I figured I could count what I did on Monday. I just shifted my 'weekend' a bit!!


This will become all 3 parts in the 'Summer/Autumn/Winter' Loose Feathers charts from Blackbird Designs. I am doing this on 40 ct Legacy over 2 and I love working on this small count fabric. You can see that I finished this vine all except one flower which will be a lighter red color, which I don't have right now, so I couldn't stitch it yet. Hmm, I think that means I need to take a bit of my birthday money and go shopping!! :)

It was fun to take a break from blog hop projects and other projects that NEED to get done and stitch on something just for me. I have one more blog hop to participate in this month (these have been so much fun!!!), and I haven't even decided what I want to do for it!! That is on the plan for today. Summer break has finally started, and I am hoping to be able to finish up a ton of projects this summer:)

2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely design, you did so well with it. Looking forward to seeing more progress posts on this.

Kaisievic said...

Great work and I agree, sometimes you just need to stitch what you feel like stitching!