The original blogger who came up with this idea is Lady Kell at Kencavel Korner.
In the Kitchen (or to do with food)
I decided to get rid of all the 'Kitchen' goals. The garden didn't get put in, and won't at this point, maybe next year, and I REALLY don't need more chocolate:)
8. Volunteer to help out at County Fair- Will do in July
9. Community service project with 4-H group - Done
10. 6 stitched blocks for Love Quilts USA (2/6) Might be able to get one more done
13. 2 dolls/stuffed animals to give away (0/2) I'd still like to do this for Operation Christmas Child
Some of this one is done and I can see a few more things being able to get finished, so I'll keep some of this.
14. Finish stitching 10 current x-stitch projects (3/10) At this point I'd be happy with 5
15. Participate in 2 x-stitch exchanges (2/2) - Done
16. Participate in 2 round robins (1/2) We will see.
17. Participate in 10 IHSW (4/10) On target for this
18. Learn to sew a doll or stuffed animal. Still want to keep.
19. Learn 6 new crochet stitches (0/6) HAHAHAHA - Okay, maybe 2 new stitches:)
21. Sew curtains for living room - Really need to do this one
22. Choose and create 6 Pinterest projects (5/6) Almost done
23. Finish a quilt for us - Getting closer
Most of these will stay the same with a little modification. I thought about keeping the knitting one as I would like to take a local class, but I think I'll wait until next year.
Health and Wellness
24. Lose 30 lbs (0/30) Well, I've gained, not lost, but I will still be working at this.
No excuses for this, but it just won't get done like I wrote it. I will think of a new goal for this as I need to not drop it all together.
Art and Photography
As good as this sounds, it's just not that important to me right now.
Same here, just not a priority for me.
37. Double my monthly readership (1000/1000)
38. Triple my blog followers (89/42)
39. Blog on every WIPocalypse (3/12)
40. Blog on every TUSAL (3/12)
I've pretty much done this, except I think I missed blogging the two SALs in April due to family medical issues.
41. Go camping 2 times (0/2)
42. Go on 3 day trips (0/3)
43. Take dd to a pool (public) 4 times (0/4)
44. Take dd to the movies 3 times (0/3)
45. Take dd to a play or ballet
46. Take dd skating
I still plan to do as much of this as possible. I've been saving back all our change and have around $100 to go towards our "Summer Fun' fund. I don't think my dd will let me get away with not doing at least some of these:)
48. Hand craft at least 6 Christmas gifts (0/6) Maybe 2?
49. Send out Christmas cards
50. Come up with one new Christmas tradition
51. Make 2 scrapbooks of dd's pictures from the year to give to Grandparents
and 1 for ourselves (0/3) Hmm, not sure on this one either
52. Stitch and finish 6 Christmas ornaments (0/6) I think I can still do this one, I've stitched a couple, but haven't finished them yet.
Looks like most of this will stay the same as well.
I'll put up a new list in the next day or so without all the extra goals that won't get done and see how that looks to me:)