Friday, November 9, 2012

Stitchy Update

Today I was having a hard time coming up with something to blog about. So far this whole NaBloPoMo has been going rather smoothly. Much better than I thought it would anyway. However, I didn't have anything in mind today, so I finally decided to blog about what I've been spending most of my extra time doing...
 

Last time I posted a pic of this project you could hardly tell it was to be a car, but I've made some major progress since then (though not enough, it is due in 3 weeks!!). I can't say this one has been lots of fun as it just isn't something I would normally stitch, but it makes me feel good to know that it will eventually go into making a quilt for a sick or disabled little boy. I've posted about Love Quilts several times now, but if you haven't already, please visit their website. You can at least get a look at some of the work they do and some of the kids they do it for. They are a very nice group of stitchers to work with too:)

No comments: