Monday, November 26, 2012

Shame on me!!! :)

It's been several days since I've been on here!!! Shame, Shame :0)

Between being sick, Thanksgiving (which I stayed home because of being sick), grocery shopping and fixing our big meal the next day (then dropping into bed half dead that night), putting up the tree on Sat, and having company, shopping and helping install bookshelves on Sunday, it's just been a busy week!!!

I have pictures to show off of some of our big meal, our tree and my daughter's new bookshelves, that she helped to build, but my computer is being super slow tonight. I've been trying for the past half hour to post pics, but it just won't go!!

So I failed with the NaBloPoMo, but I'm going to finish out the month and maybe I'll try again another time.

For now, we've got more sickness going through the house. Hubby has the cold now, and he started overtime today, so he was really not feeling well this evening. A bit of dinner, some Nyquil and a shower and he was off to bed before 7:00pm. Granted I don't think he slept at all last night, so I hope he gets a good night sleep tonight. Our Daughter seems to be getting it again as well, and I still have some congestion and a bit of coughing yet, but I do feel much better.

Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures tomorrow, as I plan to have a stitchy finish to show off for my WIPocalypse post tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed that I can stay awake long enough to get it done:)

No comments: