Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Swap


As you know, I participated in Chaotic Goddess Swaps' 12 Days of Christmas. THANK YOU, THANK YOU to the Chaotic Goddess team, this was so much fun!! Not only getting goodies to open for the last 12 days, but putting together a package for my exchange partner was super fun as well.

Here are some pictures of what my partner sent to me...


Lots of fun goodies!!

 
 The cutest little sewing kit:)

 
 I love these fabrics and buttons!!

 
And I just LOVE that April's kids drew me a picture!! So cute!! This was such an enjoyable exchange, I plan on doing it again next year.
 
As I mentioned last week, I forgot to take pictures of the items I made for April:( Oops!! *Maybe* if I hadn't been still working on one of the gifts in the parking lot of the post office, 20 min before they closed on the last day to ship out, (this in NO WAY proves that I'm a procrastinator!!), then I might have remembered to take pictures, but I guess there's no way of knowing. ;) Hopefully April will post on her blog some pictures of her package of surprises. She blogs over at 'It's Just April'.
 
Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS!!! So I will bid you all a Very Merry, Peaceful, Happy Christmas and other seasonal holidays!!  

9 comments:

Shirley said...

Merry Christmas Shannon. I have enjoyed catching up with you. I have been blog hopping before I head for the nursing home to have Christmas with hubby and the family. Your Christmas goodies are so pretty and I loved the sewing kit. Have a great Christmas. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

Anonymous said...

What wonderful gifts and Merry Christmas

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

Heck my grandbaby's quilt is still in the basement half done and she was born in September. It was going to be her birth gift, then her Christmas gift, now her Easter gift.....it will probably end up being her birthday gift LOL>
Great swap package!

Miss Angie said...

Look at all that, it looks so fun! :D

Jenna said...

How cute that her kids drew you a card. Happy New Year!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That card is adorable!

Anna van Schurman said...

Ha! Right there with you on working up to the last minute. :)

Tawnys Tid Bits said...

Aw! The picture is super cute and you got alot of good things! Happy New Year!

Beth W said...

Look at all that floss! I love the fabric, too. So glad you had fun with this swap, and procrastinating works just as well as planning it all out. Right? ;)
Have a fabulous 2015! :D