Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stitching Right Along

Amongst other things that have been keeping me happily busy lately (like reading and TRYING to get myself to do more exercise), I have gotten in some stitching time as well!!! Summers are WONDERFUL!!!! I think every year that dd gets closer to being done with school gets harder on me and the summer break gets more and more needed. When we are all done homeschooling (somewhere between 3-4 more years) I will need to find a job and start a new path for myself, and that likely won't involve having a summer break, so I must enjoy this while I can:)
 
Last time I posted I was just almost done with this... 
 
And now you can see that it is all done!!! Again, this is 'Growing Love' from Threadworks Primitive and it was the first chart in this year's Ladies Prim Society club. Now I just need to finish it into a 'Stitcher's Wallet'. 
 
 
Now I am working on Summer/Winter/Spring Snapperlands from Bent Creek.  They are all in various stages of 'not-done'. I get bored very quickly working on just one project, so I thought I might spread my time out between the three of these, for a while anyway. They are very similar to one another so I may get bored of them as a bunch too. I really want to see these all done up.

 
This is the Autumn Snapperland, the only piece that I have ever had framed (my sil Marianne Meyer of Midnight Stitching had it framed for me:), and it's just about the only piece I have ever hung up on my walls. I do have a 'tuck' that I change out smalls here and there. Actually I think Marianne gave me the tuck as well:) I love stitching, but I'm not so big on decorating!!  
 
Until next time, I hope you all get a little time to fit in whatever it is that makes you happy!! 

2 comments:

cucki said...

Super sweet stitching..
So lovely big hugs x

Pull the other thread said...

Sounds like you have a lovely Summer ahead. Love all your stitching.