Thearica of Pig Tales and Quilts is the host of this monthly challenge. The purpose is to list 5 craft related goals that you want to accomplish during the month and then at the end of the month reveal how much you actually got done!! Since I have been lagging behind on my 52 in 52 goals and since this month, and the next, are my busy with all sorts of non-crafty things month - you know the months of the year when all the birthdays, anniversaries, activities start to melt into one big 'running-around-like-a-chicken-with-your-head-cut-off' frenzy. Hopefully taking a minute to really think on what things I still want to try and accomplish will help to organize my thoughts and help me to get more done.
For April I would like 'To-Do':
1. Finish my March ornie and my April ornie:)
2. Finish and send off the Tractor block for LoveQuilts
3. Finish and send off and exchange package
4. Sew 5 more rows on my patchwork quilt and sew all rows, that I have so far, together
5. Finish my Pom Pom projects and post for the 'Shake Your Pom Poms' blog hop - see left sidebar.
I have lots of other non-stitch things that need to get done this month as well. It's just a busy time of year:) Hopefully I can get part of that first 'To-Do' item marked off by tomorrow or Thursday. Just almost done with my March ornie!!