Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Time 4 Learning Review

First off, I have to post this disclosure...

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for a month in exchange for a candid review. Their online program can be used for homeschool, as an after school tutorial and for summer learning. My opinion will be my own, so come back and read about my experience. You can write your own curriculum review, too!
I've been invited to try Time4Learning in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so come back and read about my experiences. For more information, check out their
online curriculum or learn how to write your own curriculum review.


Okay, now that that's done;), I'll explain. I've never done a review like this before, but I'm really interested in this website. Since my dd is on the older side, I've not wanted to pay for the membership since I was afraid that it would be too young for her (though they do go up to 8th grade and dd is in 7th). So I figure this will give me a good chance to check out this site to see if we can get some use out of it. And while I've seen many (very good) reviews for the younger grades, I haven't seen many for older children using this. So I'll be able to provide a review from that perspective. So come back in 30 days and I'll have my review posted!!

1 comment:

pandahoneybee said...

I am interested to see how your daughter likes it!! I use/used it with both my boys, oldest is now in 9th grade. WE love T4L, mostly because it made learning fun for them, something that they were not getting when they were in school.